Chapter 13

Crystal felt so free. She loved the feel of the motorcycle between her legs and the feel of Bobby's backside against her crotch. I ran my hands under his coat. I started at each hip then slowly moved my hands along his waistband feeling how solid he was. Just touching his body was driving me crazy. I pressed myself against his back hoping he could feel my breasts. Then just to see what kind of reaction I might get, I placed my hand on his crotch. To say the least (smiling wickedly to myself) Bobby was as excited as I was. Playing innocent I rubbed it a bit. He shifted, took hold of my hand, kissed my palm and placed my hand back on his waist. He probably didn't want us to crash. I hugged him to let him know I understood.
We ended up at some house by the beach. "Bobby, where are we?" I asked looking around.
"Malibu. This place belongs to a friend of mine. I think you'll like it," Bobby said as he unlocked the front door and led me inside. The house was on the beach so as you came into the living room there were windows looking out at the ocean and sliding doors going out to a patio and pool deck. The pool was amazing. It looked like it just disappeared over the edge into to nowhere.
"So, Bobby, did you have anything in mind for tonight?" I asked, opening the slider and walking out onto the patio towards the pool. The sound of the ocean was very romantic.
"Just to spend time together getting to know each other," He said taking me in his arms and kissing me.
"Get to know each other?.....How well?" I asked coyly.
He smiled down at me and said, "Only as well as you want."
I just smiled at him, turned and walked slowly along the pool, Bobby following behind me. It was all lit up...in the pool and with strategically placed colored lights around the pool area. I spotted a small poolhouse/cabana type set up. Inside were some lounge chairs, changing room, towels and a fire pit. MMMmmmm...I thought...a dip (skinny dip) in the pool would be nice since it was such a hot night. I didn't necessarily want Bobby to see me naked yet, so I turned to Bobby and asked, "Does your friend have anything to eat or drink here?" twirling my fingers in the ends of his hair.
He took my hand, kissed my fingertips, and said, "I'll go look."
"Ok. I am going to look around here more," I said, watching Bobby go back inside. I quickly undressed and slipped into the pool. The water felt cool and silky. I was at the deep end of the pool when I noticed Bobby come back out. I looked at him a moment, and then jackknifed diving under and all he saw was my cute butt briefly break the surface before I went completely under. I didn't break the surface until I was closer to the shallow end where I could stand and the water level was just at the tops of my breasts. I looked at Bobby. He was already taking off his shoes. I stared at him. He looked at me and smiled. I loved the way we communicated silently. Finally divested of his clothes Bobby stood, took a few steps to the edge and dove in. Without his pants on I can safely say he exceeded my expectations!
I temporarily lost sight of Bobby while he was under water due to the optical illusion of the lights and water. A second later I felt hands on my thighs and his lips on my mound. He kissed his way up my belly till he broke the surface. That was one of the most erotic things I have ever felt. When Bobby stood up next to me, him being about a head taller than me, his erection kept bumping my belly. Bobby turned us so he was facing the deep end and with my arms around his neck I floated up off my feet. So to make it easy, I wrapped my legs around his waist so I didn't float away. That gave him to my upper body, while I tangled my fingers in his long wet hair. We kissed slowly at first, then more passionately. Bobby broke off kissing me, to move his way down to my breasts. His hands were right by my rib cage and with the water level I could lean back with no stress to either of us. He took first one nipple in his mouth, then the other. I was on fire. It felt so good.
"Oooo," I moaned, "Bobby that feels so good." I started moving my hips, as I was so turned on, which had my pussy rubbing up and down his dick.
"Mmmm, Baby, I want to fuck you," he said. He tightened his arms around me, pulling me back up against him so he was hugging me. He slowly moved till he was up against the side of the pool for balance yet still deep enough that I was still buoyant.
"Bobby," I whispered in his ear, " I want you to make love to me," then nibbling his ear. That must have done something cause his cock twitched. Bobby had me lift my hips a bit and with shaft in hand, guided himself into me. I could feel the head enter me. I moved slowly up and down with Bobby moving his hips in controlled movements. After a few inches Bobby encountered my maidenhead.
He leaned back and looked up at me and exclaimed, "You're a virgin. Man. I don't even have a condom." His head fell back on the edge of the pool while he moaned in frustration and tried to pull out. I tightened my grip with my thighs so he couldn't pull out, pulled his head to my lips and said, "Bobby," giving him a kiss slowly moving up and down on his pole, "don't worry. I'm on the pill."
"How are you on the pill if you're a virgin? We just met," He said slightly confused.
While nibbling his ear, I whispered, "I have irregular periods, the pills help with that. I've been on them for a couple of years" As I prepared to impale myself on him, I said softly looking into his eyes, "Bobby...fuck me....hard." He spared no time as he thrust upward while I pushed down with him finally sinking in all the way to the hilt. My only discomfort was a small twinge of pain.
"Crystal are you ok?" he asked.
"I'm ok, Bobby. You feel so good. Don't stop."
Words became useless as all the two of us could do was moan and pant. We were going at it so hard and fast that we caused waves all over the pool.
"Oh Yes!" I panted. "Bbbbooobbbyyyy!"
"Baby you feel so good."
We were almost there. Bobby reached between us and started fingering me. That pushed me over the edge. I came, screaming out my orgasm. With one final thrust Bobby came too. As I came back to earth I put my arms around his neck and held on tight. I was feeling so emotional.
"Baby are you ok? I didn't hurt you did I?"
As I carressed the back of his neck, my head on his shoulder, I whispered, "No Bobby. I'm ok. It was just so amazing. I'm just a bit overwhelmed."

Bobby withdrew himself from me and led me out of the pool. "Lets' get out and dry off. I am starved." I followed. The pool house was more like an open cabana and it had the fire pit. So we lit a small fire and had something to eat. We eventually fell asleep snuggled together on one of the lounge chairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment