Chapter 9

Here we were backtstage at the Metallica concert. The concert was amazing! Intense! We almost got trampled. The fans were insane. James and the guys practically killed themselves playing. James drank a lot on stage feeding off the intensity of the fans. Andrea and Motley Crue managed to get backstage also, with James's help. There were all kinds of things....booze, drugs, sex. Since Andrea and the girls were underage, I felt the need to keep them safe or at least make sure they don't get hurt. I didn't like drinking so I got to be the designated driver. I was just standing off to the side drinking a soda, not sure where to start, when James came up and gave me a huge bear hug.
"Hey," I said.
"So what did you think?" he asked, seemingly unsure of himself, like he was looking for approval, when he looked so confident on stage.
"James, that show was amazing. Your music seemed to invade my soul and take over. I couldn't help screaming and rocking out along with everyone else," I said excitedly.
"Thanks," James said looking relieved. "So, introduce me to the redhead. She is really hot."
"Sure. Her name is Anne and she is my best friend, so don't hurt her. Be nice,"  I said, poking him in the chest for emphasis. 
"I will. I would never hurt you or your friends."
I tapped Anne on the shoulders to get her attention. She was sitting on Kurt's lap, with a drink, giggling at something he said.
"Hello," Anne said, standing up, eyeing James up and down.
"Anne, I want you to meet James Hetfield. He is a friend of mine. He taught me how to surf. He is the one who got us the tickets ond the passes," I said, introducing them.
"Hey Baby," Anne said as she ran her fingers across his chest and down his bicep. James just smiled, growled, and picked Anne up, and flung her over his shoulder. Anne just giggled and kicked her feet playfully.
I was not sure what to do, as everyone seemed to be paired up. In all actuality, at least 3 girls to every guy and since I was looking forward to going out with Bret, I didn't really worry about it.
I was starting to get kinda board. Crystal and Sheila were with the group hanging with Kurt and Jason. Anne and James were together. Pam was hanging with Lars. She loved talking about drums. Andrea and Nikki and Holly and Vince were making out, leaving Adri out of the loop.
"Adri, come sit over here with me," I called out. She came over and sat next to me. "Hey," I said, "I guess we are on our own."
"Ya. I liked the concert well enough, but I am not really inot the guys themselves," she said with a sigh. "What about you?"
"I met a really cute guy at my work the other day, His name is Bret and he delivers stuff to my work. I may see him on sunday. That is why I am not real concerned about hooking up with anyone tonight."
"That's cool," Adri said.
"Oh Ya," I said, "I got a call from my friend Laura, I am not sure if you have met her before or not, but, she is coming into town next week. She works for a rock and roll group named Bon Jovi. She is a public relations person. She is going to try to get us into a record signing at Tower records."
"That would be awesome!" Adri said. "They are so cute! I saw them on American Bandstand. They have a song called Runaway out. Man that would be totally cool to meet them." Adri sighed..."The guitarist is sssoooo cute."
*************************
Tommy was standing off to the side watching Pam talk to Lars. The more he watched , the more jealous he got. In his mind Pam was his. He saw her first. He was doing ok until Lars moved into kiss her. Since Pam and Lars had been standing, it made it easy for Tommy to push Pam aside and land a punch to Lars's face. Lars may have been shorter but he did not lack in ferocity. He ducked his head and ran into Tommy's stomach and the two of them went down. Lars managed a punch to Tommy's eye before Kurt, Jason, Nikki, and Vince got them apart. Pam came up and tried to apologize to Lars but he brushed her off and left the room. Pam, pissed that she missed a chance to talk to Lars more, grabbed Tommy and pulled him into the hallway......
"WHAT IN THE HELL DID YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING?" Pam yelled at Tommy.
"WHAT! He was kissing you. You're mine and I didn't want him kissing you," Tommy yelled back. Thinking in his mind he didn't do anything wrong.
"Where did you ever get an idea like that?"
"The other day when you came over. I thought we had hit it off."
"You don't own me Tommy. We hardly said two words. I have no idea where you thought we were a couple," Pam said. "I am so outta here," and with that Pam went in search of K, and to see if they could leave.
While all of that had been going on, James and Anne had managed to sneak off. They had found an empty room and made quick use of it. Anne and James were all over each other. They even managed to get into the room and shut the door without loosing lip contact. James, to his suprise and pleasure, found Anne was not wearing panties (easier for him) under her mini skirt. And she only had on a half bra under her t shirt (easy to remove). The little head slowly took over any reasonong the big head might have had left. James slid Anne's shirt up, pulled down her bra and took one nipple in his mouth, and with the other hand kneaded the other.
"OOOooooo James," Anne purred, "you are making me so hot."
James reached down and slid his fingers down between her legs feeling how hot and wet she was. "You are so ready baby."
"I was born ready," Anne replid.
James was beyond any rational thought. He had Anne up against the door, so he bent his knees while at the same time bringing one of her legs up with one hand and guiding himself into her with the other. Anne had her arms around James's neck and he had one hand around her thigh still holding it up by his hip. He slowly pounded her. he took his other hand and cupped a breast in order to suck on one of her nipples, driving Anne crazy with pleasure. Anne in turn, feeling that she and James were close to climax, started clenching and unclenching her vaginal muscles. James growled out...Oh My God..between clenched teeth. "Oh James that feels so good," Anne whispered. All James could say was a slow...ffuuucckkkk. His speed picked up when the two of them finally came together.
Since the evidence of their time together was dripping down her thighs, she pulled off her shirt and cleaned herself up. Then she asked James, "let me have your shirt. I can't very well go out there like this."
James pulled his shirt over his head and handed it to her, saying, "I think you should give me something of yours in return...to remember you by." So Anne gave him her bra as a keepsake. As Anne was slipping the shirt over her head, she could hear people calling her name. She quickly took inventory of herself making sure she looked fairly ok. James asked, "Can I see you again sometime?"
"Sure. Just call K. She can reach me." The two of them left the room and caught up with everyone else.
I looked at Anne, as she entered the room and said, "You changed your shirt."
Anne smiled and said, "Ya. I spilled my drink and I asked James if he would be a gentleman and let me have his shirt. He said he wanted something in trade, so I gave him my bra and panties."
"Anne, I have never noticed this side of you," I said, my tone indicating I didn't quite believe her story but I wasn't going to call her on it. I kinda bumped her with my elbow in jest. Anne just smiled a secret smile and kept her secret to herself.

Wow, I thought to myself. What a night. We all managed to get home with no further mishaps. I planned on sleeping in on saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment