Chapter 17

It was Tuesday morning. I had just got back from surfing when the phone rang.
"Hello?"
"K, its Laura."
"Hi, Laura. What's up?"
"I just wanted to call and let you know there has been a change in plans."
"Oh, we can still come to the signing, right?"
"Even better. The boys were grateful for the invitation the other night that they wanted to do a little more for you guys."
"Really? Like what?"
"They are going to send a van to pick you all up and bring you to the recording studio and give you a tour.... VIP treatment."
"Laura, are you sure? They don't need to go to all that trouble."
"K. It's ok. Really."
"The girls will be ecstatic."
"Just have everyone at your house by noon."
"Ok."
"Great. I'll talk to you later, then."
"Bye."
Laura breathed a sigh of relief as she managed to get through the whole call without K knowing Jon was standing behind her fondling her breasts and fingering her pussy. Without any words between them, Jon bent her over the small table where the phone sat and entered her from behind, pumping her hard till they both came. When they were finished Laura turned and said regally, "Thankyou sweetie. Now you need to cum with me and join me in the shower. You may wash me since I now need another shower." And led Jon by his dick to the bathroom.
*********
I went looking for Andrea in her room. I looked inside and saw she wasn’t there, so I walked out to the garage. Inside Andrea was playing her bass. She had headphones on, listening to something and playing along with it. So I had to walk up to her to get her attention.
Waving a hand in front of her, I yelled, "Andrea!" She didn't notice me, still playing and headbanging, so I went to where the headphones plugged in and unplugged them. That got her attention.
"What the fuck!" She yelled, her head snapped up to see what happened.
"Hey," I said.
"Oh gosh, K, sorry, I thought someone was screwing with my stuff. What's up?" She asked, taking off the headphones and putting down her bass.
I leaned up against one of the amps looking at 'Drea with a huge smile on my face.
"WHAT?" she said, "you look like a cat that caught the mouse."
"I just got a call from Laura."
"AAAANNNNDDDD....." she said impatiently.
"Instead of going to the record signing, they are sending a van......to pick us up....and..."
"Hurry up!" Andrea shouted.
With a big smile...."take us to the recording studio for a personalized tour."
Andrea stood there with her mouth hanging open, as the information sunk in. I got up and hugged her saying, "I know I may be reading too much into this but wouldn't it be cool if they let you record a demo or offered you a record deal or something."
Andrea bounced up and down on her toes, causing me to bounce up and down, squealed softly, and said, "K, could you imagine if we got famous?"
"I think it is only a matter of time. I so believe in you guys."
"K, thanks for that. I know you are our biggest fan, and I appreciate that."
"No prob. You're my sister and I love you."
"I love you too."
"We need to call the girls. They need to be here by noon. So you call Adri and Holly, and I will call Pam, Sheila, Anne, and Crystal."
"OK."

The two of us walked back to the house.
Later that day found all of us touring Mercury Records. We saw all different parts of the building, from the mailroom to the recording rooms. We got to meet some famous people. We also had a nice tour guide named Jenny. The tour took about 2 hours. Jenny finally showed us to a conference room where there was a buffet set out. She told us to help ourselves and Laura and the guys would be here soon. Andrea was wandering around the room looking at everything before stopping to look out the window overlooking Los Angeles. She turned and said, "Wouldn't be cool if we could record some of our music?"
"It would be so awesome to record a demo," Holly said. "Maybe get our music out to more people."
"Yes, it would be," I said, "I think you guys are great."
At that moment Laura walked in. "Hey Everyone," She said happily, "Go ahead and take a seat. The guys are on their way."
"Laura," Adri asked, "Why are we here in this room?"
"We thought this would be a nice, quiet room to visit with the guys," she said, keeping the real reason a secret so it would be a surprise. She couldn't wait. This was the best part of her job, starting a new group off on the road to stardom.
Andrea and the girls were on one side and Sheila, Anne, Crystal and I were on the other. Then Bon Jovi walked in. They had big hair, tight shiny pants, and various jackets. I still thought Jon was the most handsome. There was another gentleman with them, raising my curiosity and heart rate ( secretly hoping he was here to offer the girls a deal).
Laura did the introductions. "Ladies, you all know Bon Jovi," She said with a sweep of her hand, us nodding our heads. "The Gentleman with them is the President of Mercury Records, Mr. John Sanders. Mr. Sanders this is Karen, Sheila, Anne, and Crystal. They are friends of mine. Karen is Andrea's sister. And," pausing to stand behind the girls," This is Andrea, Adri, Holly and Pam. They are the members of Twilight."
Mr. Sanders smiled, " Ladies, it is a pleasure to meet you." He paused, smiled, looked at Jon, Richie, and the Boys, then looked at Andrea and the Girls, and said, "I know you think you were here for a tour and a special meet and greet with Bon Jovi, which is part of the reason you're here, but the real reason is (looking at each of the girls in Twilight) the members of Bon Jovi came to me and said your group was fantastic. And since Bon Jovi is a great band and we value their opinion, we want to offer you a record deal. The works. Recording, promotions, going on tour." Mr. Sanders stopped talking to watch everyone's reactions. He liked it when the group did not expect a deal, hadn't come to him asking for one. He liked to find new talent. Their reactions were all different. The girls in the band first lost control of their chins as their mouths hung open, looking at each other in turn, then as the information sunk in they jumped up screaming and hugging, jumping up and down. He looked at the other girls as some of them had gotten up to hug the girls and offer congratulations, and the one sister was standing off to the side, arms crossed with a huge smile on her face.
I couldn't have been any prouder. I watched as everyone was freaking out. Andrea broke away and walked over to me, giving me our special 'I love you' look and we hugged.
"Andrea, I am so proud of you guys."
"Thanks K that means so much. Thanks for always being there for us. So, what do you think? Think we should go for it?"
"I think we should hear them out, see what they are offering. And probably have Dad and the other parents look it over. But I think you guys should take it. You may not get another chance. If it doesn't work out in the future you can always change to a different record company."
Andrea smiled and walked back over to her bandmates and huddled for a bit. The she walked over to Mr. Sanders to shake hands and said, "Thank you, Mr. Sanders. Thank you for the offer."
"You're welcome young lady," He said.
"We are very interested, but we would like to have our parents take a look before we decide."
"That would be fine. We can set up a meeting to get together and go over all the details. Well, I need to go. Laura can arrange a meeting with my secretary."
Mr. Sanders left, allowing some of the girls to pair up with their favorite guy. The rest of us had the guys give us autographs.

No comments:

Post a Comment